Android Multi Tools is a freeware tool that helps you unlock your Android device if you had forgotten its password or PIN.
Minimum System Requirement
In order to smoothly run Android Multi Tools on your computer, it needs to meet the minimum requirement, which are as below:
- Memory: At-least 2 GB of RAM
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 or Windows 7
- Connectivity: USB Connectivity of Android device with PC.
How to Use Android Multi Tools
Before proceeding with using Android Multi Tools, we highly recommend to backup your device data.
Step 1: After downloading the latest version, double click on the installer to launch it.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging on your Android device.
To enable USB Debugging mode:
- Open Settings app.
- Go About Phone and then tap on Build Number 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Now go back to Settings and under System -> Advanced -> Developer Options, you will see USB Debugging option.
- Enable it from there.
Step 3: Connect your mobile to your computer via USB cable.
Step 4: Launch Android Multi Tools.
Step 5: Now you will see multiple options with its corresponding number. For example, to check your device status, press 1 on your computer keyboard.
- Number 1 for Check Device
- Number 2 for Reset Face/PIN Lock
- Number 3 for Reset Face/Gesture Lock
- Number 4 for Reset Gmail
- Number 5 for Wipe Data
- Number 6 for Reboot
- Number 7 for Device On Fastboot Mode
- Number 8 for Wipe Data/Cache on Fastboot Mode
- Number 9 for Exit Fastboot Mode
- Number 0 for Software Info
- Key H for Hardware Info
- Key D for Driver Download
This is how easy it is to use Android Multi Tools v1.02b to perform different functions like wipe all data, change of pattern lock, checking device data, change of face lock, changing forgotten gmail account or entering fast boot mode, all with just a single click or press of button.
Unlock Android Device with Forgotten Password
With this option, you can reset your Android phone or tablet password or lock pattern and that too without any loss of data.
Hard or Factory Reset Device
If you want to restore your Android device to its factory setting, then this option is handy for you as it will wipe all data off your device.
Enter or Exit Fastboot Mode
With Android Multi Tools, you can enter fastboot mode on your Android device with simple clicks. Also, you can then exit the fastboot as well with this tool.
Android Version Information
If you want to know the current Android version of your device, then you can do so with this tool as well.
Download Android Multi Tools
The current latest version of Android Multi Tools is version 1.02b. You may download the latest version for your Android device using below link:
File Name: Android_Multi_Tools_v1.02b.zip
Let us know if you are facing any difficulty facing with usage or in installation process of Android Multi Tools.